- Maintain an in-depth hands-on understanding of different lead generation channels including: Search, Display, Social, Local Networks and more
- Run digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, social platforms, etc. as well as re-targeting and display
- Manage digital advertising budgets and KPI goals
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO and SEM efforts
- Assure Google Analytics and Google Ads are linked for reporting
- Measure site traffic of clients, identify and evaluate new digital tech and optimize marketing campaigns: email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising using analytic tools
- Review effectiveness in terms of cost per lead, quality of leads, scale of leads that can be delivered based on each client’s unique industry and requirements.
- Monitor all running campaigns and work with our teams to improve results, continuously testing new methodology and looking to improve our outcomes every step of the way.
- Develop proposals, case studies and introductory materials for Lead Generation potential clients.
- Create benchmark performance metrics in terms of conversion rates, costings so that our offering can be as competitive as possible in the market.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES:
- Experienced in digital marketing field for 2+ years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Proficiency in all digital media executions
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Skill to develop rapport with clients and the team, managing the relationship & expectations and troubleshooting conflicts as they arise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision & mission
- Utilizes agency resources/tools appropriately and efficient
- 2 days off per week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Competitive salary and benefits, yearly outing activities
- Personal healthcare insurance