MEDIA PROPOSAL & PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Develops and designs digital media campaign concepts and strategies that are rooted in client business metrics
- Create media recommendations/proposals based on user insights and the media landscape to best meet client objectives
- Present to clients for delivering the media proposal and gain the client’s approval.
CHECK AND RESEARCH MEDIA, CLIENT, MARKETPLACE…
- Regularly evaluates the research to identify and accurately recommend media that is most effective at reaching target audiences
- Successfully derives insights from in-market media campaigns to inform optimizations, new testing opportunities, and cross channel activation
- Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of client, media, and marketplace
- Collaborate closely with various internal teams as well as collaborate with external partners for various campaign objectives.
- Update manager and internal teams on project status, together with insights and recommendations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by senior management.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES:
- Preferably around 2 - 3 years working experience in digital media.
- Be a quick learner to embrace all new development in media industry.
- Strong analytical & logical skills.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Balance ability to perform analytically & creatively.
- Intuitive and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-tasks: working on multiple projects & change direction quickly.
- Understanding about communication/branding, digital marketing & social media platforms.
- Good in English, both verbal & written communication.
- Flexible in working independently & as a team, determined.
- Ability to work under-pressure environment.
- 2 days off per week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Competitive salary and benefits, yearly outing activities
- Personal healthcare insurance