- Project Management:
- Participate in brief to understand customer requirements and work with BD and internal teams to create a consistent product/service that meets customer needs.
- Participate in planning, creative direction, and propose suitable marketing solutions for the customer’s problem.
- Coordinate projects, implement, evaluate, and report the performance of marketing campaigns, expedite the delivery of services.
- Negotiate costs, contract terms, procurement strategies, and monitor the quality of products/services from suppliers.
- Ensure effective cooperation and communication with other departments in the company and finance department to ensure project processes run smoothly.
- Customer Care:
- Report, propose development direction, and take care of customers.
- Implement the assigned customer care plan.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Graduated from a university majoring in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in advertising or sales.
- Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good organizational skills, time management and project progress acceleration.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing, understanding of media.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Preference for candidates with experience in supplier management, CRM journey management, and project reporting.
- Ability to use office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related tools.
- Good communication skills in English are an advantage.
- Salary range 3P.
For further information, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.