- Market research: Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and to determine the direction for the company’s product/service development.
- Develop business strategy: Propose and implement business development plans, including marketing strategy, product management, customer management, and market development.
- Identify potential customers: Identify and contact potential customers, establish relationships to introduce the company’s product/service to customers.
- Negotiate and sign contracts: Negotiate and sign contracts with new customers or business partners, ensuring contract terms meet the needs of both parties.
- Monitor and evaluate results: Monitor, evaluate, and report on the performance of business development projects and provide appropriate solutions if necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners: Build and maintain relationships with business partners to ensure good and sustainable relationships that maximize the value of projects.
- Analyze and evaluate business effectiveness: Analyze and evaluate the company’s business effectiveness, provide solutions to improve and optimize business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- Understanding and application of CRM is a basic requirement but highly beneficial in the role of Business Development.
- At least 2 years of experience in business and brand development.
- Good communication and persuasion skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to travel and work flexibly in a dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills in English.
For more information, please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.